What are you reading? "Driving over Lemons" by Chris Stewart

Amazon

Ana's contribution

This man was a Genesis band drummer for a short period. After travelling and working in several countries, he decided to move to the countryside near the Sierra Nevada in Granada, where he lives with his wife Ana and his daughter Chloe. The book is about his life in his farmhouse and how he makes friends with locales. It’s easy to read, keep you entertained, and have fun while you learn a lot about the countryside chores, farm animals and crops

A good friend gave it to me, encouraging me to read it, and I couldn’t leave it until its end. I like it to the point of reading the second part of his adventures.

This book took me back to my childhood when I was so happy and free of worries and problems.

You can find more information on goodreads.com: click on the picture below

goodreads


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment.
We are waiting for you soon!